Books and Edited Volumes
- Lysaker PH, Kukla M, Leonhardt BL, Hamm JA, Schnackenberg Martin A, Zalzala AB, Gagen EC & Hasson-Ohayon. I. (in press). Meaning, integration, and the self in serious mental illness: Implications of research in metacognition for psychiatric rehabilitation. Journal of Psychiatric Rehabilitation.
- Hasson-Ohayon I, Gumley A, McLeod H & Lysaker PH. (2020). Metacognition and intersubjectivity: Reconsidering their relationship following advances from the study of persons with psychosis. Frontiers 11:567. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2020.00567. eCollection 2020 (Full Text)
- Lysaker PH, Gagen EC, Klion R, Zalzala AB, Vohs J, Faith LA, Leonhardt BL, Hamm JA & Hasson-Ohayon. I. (2020) Metacognitive Reflection and Insight Therapy: A recovery oriented treatment approach for psychosis. Psychology Research and Behavior Management 13, 331-341. (Full Text)
- Lysaker PH, Hillis JD, Zalzala AB & Gagen EC (2020). Reflection and recovery from psychosis during the time of COVID-19: Adaptation in psychotherapy in the United States. Clínica y Salud (Full Text)
- Lysaker PH, Minor KS, Lysaker JT, Hasson-Ohayon I, Bonfils K, Hochheiser J & Vohs JL (2020). Metacognitive function and fragmentation in schizophrenia: Relationship to cognition, self-experience and developing treatments. Schizophrenia Research Cognition. 19 DOI: 10.1016/j.scog.2019.100142. (Full Text)